Welcome to the Canada Arizona Business Council
Promoting business, commercial, investments & bilateral trade between Arizona and Canada.
The Canada Arizona Business Council (CABC) is a 501(C)6 non-profit Arizona Corporation whose purpose is to promote increased trade and investment between the State of Arizona and Canada.
The Council is sanctioned by both the the State of Arizona and the Canadian Government, with a mission to assist and facilitate through various means and ways, the commercial and social interaction of individuals, companies, and organizations in pursuing cross border relationships to increase business, support trade growth and investments.
The Council is the voice of Arizona businesses in Canada, as well as the voice of Canadian businesses in Arizona.
- $3.9B of Bi-Lateral Trade
- 128,750 Arizona jobs
- 650,000 Canadian visitors to AZ in 2010
- 200,000 Arizonan visitors to Canada
- More than 140 private companies directly involved
- Top industry involved is the aircraft industry